Control the discharge flow of clean water.
To avoid surface pollution overflowing, a stable height must be maintained upstream of the dam.
Open the required number of release holes at the foot of the dam in order to maintain a stable level.
It is possible to open and close the release holes during use by simply applying pressure to the hatch.
- Quantity: 10 release holes per dam as standard. Option to add more when ordering.
- Diameter: 4.5 ” (11.4 cm)
- Flow: varies between 35 m3 and 75 m3/hour depending on the retention height
- Operated by Velcro straps, allowing the holes to be opened and closed during use
- The directional valve held in place by straps directs the flow directly onto the anti-erosion flap to facilitate the operation and protect the river bed